For a reliable solution made to offer superior strength, our cross-linked polyethylene 4LB charcoal foam is a great choice for a range of projects. This is an affordable option that never compromises on the important matters of performance, versatility, and longevity.
Ideal for projects requiring a thicker solution, chemically cross-linked foam is an extremely fine-celled foam which makes it extra durable against wear and tear. This cross-linked polyethylene 4LB charcoal foam offers the added benefit of a higher density which only adds to the strength and performance. From an improved ability to absorb shocks to an impressive water resistance, this foam solution offers superior physical and chemical properties. It can be used for a range of applications thanks to the overall durability. A few common applications include thermal insulation, construction expansion joints, and industrial gaskets, packaging, and flotation equipment. Whether you choose this option for sound deadening in layers or as padding for automotive packages, this is a smart solution with a lot to offer. If you have any questions about this solution, please Contact Us today.
Custom Cutting is Available!
Choose from several thickness levels and sizes to get the right outcome for your needs. In addition to our standard sizes, we also offer custom cutting to meet your exact needs with ease. Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: Medical packaging, orthopedic and prosthetic padding, wheelchair pads, suture counters
- Transportation: Automotive anti-rattle pads, glass packaging, gaskets, marine buoys and bumpers, waterproof cushions
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler strip, special application playground padding
- Sports and Leisure: Kayak construction, toys, body armor, life jackets, personal watercraft seats, backpack shoulder straps
- General Industrial: Appliance gaskets and insulation, artifact packaging, radar spacers, protective padding