With a focus on durability and longevity to last, our cross-linked polyethylene 6LB charcoal foam is a great solution for your next project. Made with a closed cell nature which makes it exceptionally high performing, this solution can be used for a wide range of applications.
As a chemically cross-linked foam, this solution is ideal for a wide range of projects or applications requiring a thicker, more durable foam. This cross-linked polyethylene 6LB charcoal is an extremely fine-celled foam with a smooth, pleasant feel combined with superior physical and chemical properties for an overall quality and performance that is unmatched. The higher density also means extra durability and protection against wear and tear. The color of the foam also helps to present a clean appearance that hides dirt. This foam can be used in several areas and applications which adds to its versatility and value. For instance, this solution can be used in commercial needs such as thermal insulation, construction expansion joints, and industrial gaskets, as well as for packaging and flotation equipment thanks to the low moisture permeability and high buoyancy of the material. Add this foam solution to your project today!
Custom Cutting is Available!
In addition to our standard sizes, our team can also cut custom sizes of this material to meet your exact needs. Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: Medical packaging, orthopedic and prosthetic padding, wheelchair pads, suture counters
- Transportation: Automotive anti-rattle pads, glass packaging, gaskets, marine buoys and bumpers, waterproof cushions
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler strip, special application playground padding
- Sports and Leisure: Kayak construction, toys, body armor, life jackets, personal watercraft seats, backpack shoulder straps
- General Industrial: Appliance gaskets and insulation, artifact packaging, radar spacers, protective padding
Products may carry a size tolerance depending on the style and job. Please see our Tolerance Table.
Standard Sheet Sizes
Standard sheets of foam are cut slightly larger than the listed size to compensate for shrinkage during packaging, transit, and delivery. Sheets may contain rough edges.
*48" x 24" 3-Pack
The 3-pack of 48" x 24" is cut down from 72" x 48" for shipping purposes.