For a reliable solution of superior strength, our cross-linked polyethylene 3LB charcoal foam is a great choice. Offering an impressive durability coupled with versatility in application, this is a foam you can count on for years of use.
As one of the more durable solutions on the market, our chemically cross-linked foam is an extremely fine-celled material of high quality, ideal for projects and applications that require thicker foam and more longevity. Offering a smooth, pleasing feel and surface, this option combines the best in appearances and texture with the best properties in durability for a powerhouse solution. Ideal for applications requiring a thicker closed cell foam, our cross-linked polyethylene 3LB charcoal option offers a durable material you can use for a range of applications such as thermal insulation, construction expansion joints, and industrial gaskets. Thanks to the impressive low moisture permeability and high buoyancy, this solution can also be used as packaging and in flotation equipment. If you have any questions about this option, please Contact Us.
Custom Cutting is Available!
We offer a range of sizes and thickness options for this material. We can also custom cut the perfect size of cross-linked polyethylene foam for any project. Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: Medical packaging, orthopedic and prosthetic padding, wheelchair pads, suture counters
- Transportation: Automotive anti-rattle pads, glass packaging, gaskets, marine buoys and bumpers, waterproof cushions
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler strip, special application playground padding
- Sports and Leisure: Kayak construction, toys, body armor, life jackets, personal watercraft seats, backpack shoulder straps
- General Industrial: Appliance gaskets and insulation, artifact packaging, radar spacers, protective padding