Our polyethylene foam roll is a chemically cross-linked material that offers aesthetic appeal in addition to an outstanding range of performance characteristics. The smooth surface of this closed-cell foam offers excellent consistency, gauge control, superior physical and chemical properties and low water absorption and vapor transmission.
This versatile polyethylene foam can be used extensively in several applications. It functions as thermal insulation, pressure sensitive mounting tape, acoustic backing, package inserts, and grounding. It's also used in specialty products like table pads, running shoes, prosthetic devices, and EKG pads. It can also be used as a sound barrier in or on walls, ceilings or floors and is most effective when used as one component of a multi-layered construction scheme.
Custom Cutting is Available!
We can cut custom sizes of this foam solution for any project you may have! Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: EKG and electro-surgical devices, transdermal patches, surgical drapery, cervical collars, incontinence devices, personal hygiene products and dental fluoride treatment trays
- Tape: Window glazing, single and double-sided pressure sensitive tape, flexographic mounting tape and auto body side-molding tape
- Transportation: Trim garnish, anti-rattle pads, gaskets, water shields, floor underlay, auto body side-molding mounting tape and boat hull lining insulation
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler, expansion gap filler strips for road construction, parquet and floating floor underlay for sound attenuation on high-rise apartments
- Sports and Leisure: Contact sports padding (shoulder pads and helmets), insulation in camping mats, insulated boots, fishing flies, foam toys, water sports, and shoulder strap and back support in backpacks
- General Industrial: Artifact packaging, magnetic tape packaging, dunnage material, electronics packaging, laptop cases and specialized luggage.
Physical Data Sheet: Polyethylene Roll
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ for Acoustic Foam
Products may carry a size tolerance depending on the style and job. Please see our Tolerance Table.
Standard Sheet Sizes
Standard sheets of foam are cut slightly larger than the listed size to compensate for shrinkage during packaging, transit, and delivery. Sheets may contain rough edges or smooth skin.
Shipping 50ft 1/4" Roll
The 50 foot 1/4" roll may be split into two rolls of 25 feet for shipping purposes depending on your location.
Shipping 50ft 3/8" and 1/2" Rolls
The 50 foot 3/8" and 1/2" rolls will be split into two rolls of 25 feet for shipping purposes. Contact Us for details.
Polyethylene Roll Color
White Polyethylene Foam Roll may differ in color from white to light yellow.