Sizes: Standard and customized sizes available
Heights: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 inches
Conventional foam mattresses are great for people who desire all-around comfort while still wanting proper support. The softness provides relief and alleviates pressure but maintains a firmness that supplies proper body support. Specific product capabilities are dependent on the foam type(s) and additional options selected during mattress customization.
Custom foam mattresses are foam only.
Covers may be purchased under Mattress Accessories.
How To Order:
- Select your mattress size above
- Please enter dimensions in INCHES
- Please round fractional dimensions up to the next whole inch to ensure that the mattress is large enough for the expected area
- Do NOT reduce dimensions to compensate for Dacron fiberfill wrap addition
- Click "Continue" for a price quote
Custom-cut mattress foam has a dimensional tolerance of 1-1/2" for length and width, and 1/2" for thickness.
The largest solid mattress size available is 76" x 82", and the largest solid mattress thickness available is 6". When a mattress is ordered larger than one or more of those dimensions, it will be made from two pieces of foam that are glued together. There are no additional gluing charges for oversized mattresses.