In honor of this, our 100th blog post, we’ve gone back over the last few years and cherry-picked some of our most interesting, useful, and popular posts and collected them here. Take a look and let us know what you think, but remember – there’s a lot more than what we’ve recapped here! And if there’s anything you would like to know more about or have us cover, please feel free to comment or Contact Us and let us know!
To start, we decided it would be a good idea to round-up our articles on the basics of foam and put them all in one place, for anybody curious or looking for information on our range of products, or foam as a whole. These cover everything from the definitions of density and firmness, to the characteristics of some of the most popular types of foam.
- Examining Foam’s Density, Weight, and Firmness Characteristics
- A Closer Look at Foam: Open-Cell Foam
- A Closer Look at Foam: Closed-Cell Foam
- Understanding and Applying Foam’s Shore Durometer Hardness Values
- The Traits, Differences, and Applications of Ester and Ether-Based Polyurethane Foam
- Memory Foam and Dunlop Latex Foam: Differences and Similarities
- The Types, Qualities, and Benefits of Foam Rubber Products
- Cross-Linked Foam: The Differences and Characteristics of These Materials
- Polyethylene Foam: Its Uses, Characteristics, and Varieties
Our Most Popular
While maintaining our blog, we’ve seen some posts distinguish themselves as particularly popular among our readers, whether because of the information they contain, the ideas they present, the questions they led readers to ask regarding their own needs, or because they just found them interesting! Here are some posts that caught our readers’ eyes:
- Hit the Mark With Foam Archery Targets
- With Foam Factory Custom Couch Cushions, Even Your Oldest Furniture Can Feel Like New!
- Make Two Beds Into One With Foam Bed Bridges!
- Dryfast Foam is the Perfect Material for Durable Outdoor Cushions
- Build Your Own LARP Weapons and Equipment With Custom Foam From Foam Factory!
One thing gaining popularity in recent years is the number and diversity of do-it-yourself projects people are choosing to take on. We’ve seen it among our own customers, and have put together a series of articles focused on helping our readers complete their own projects quickly, affordably, and easily.
- Cut Foam at Home: DIY Tips for Cutting Open-Cell Foam
- Organize and Protect Your Shoe Collection With Foam Cylinders
- Gluing Foam Together: Useful DIY Foam Tips
- Build a Custom Beanbag With Foam Factory’s DIY Beanbag Chair Materials!
- Organize Your Tool Collection With DIY Foam Inserts
- The Right Glue For The Job: Know How To Select Adhesive For Foam Projects
- Always Have The High Hand When You Make Your Own DIY Game Table
All About Acoustics
Our acoustical sound treatment line is full of versatile and effective products for clarifying and clearing the sound in a listening room or recording area. The following posts cover information on what you can expect from our quality foam treatment:
- Breaking Down The Differences Between Conventional and Acoustical Foam
- Refine a Room’s Sound With Custom Acoustical Treatment
- Get The Most Out of Your Speakers and Subs With Decoupling
- Improved Sound Quality on a Budget: Foam Factory’s Economy Eggcrate Sheets
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed reading our blog and learned something useful and interesting! And as we previously mentioned, feel free to send us any ideas you have on topics you’d like to see covered!